We are thrilled to announce that Any Occasion Boutique will be re-opening On the 15th June. We have been carefully monitoring the situation and feel we are able to offer a safe environment for our customers with the following provisions in place.
We will work fully within government guidelines and we appreciate your help in maintaining safety whilst we all adapt to the new normal. We will review our procedures constantly and adjust accordingly whenever guidelines change.
1. We will adhere to the 1m rule for customers when browsing the Boutique with a one way system. From Saturday 4th July you will no longer need an appointment to visit the Boutique. We will only allow 3 parties in-store at any one time, so if no appointment has been booked in advance, you may have to wait outside the Boutique. To avoid disappointment we still encourage customers to book visits in advance.
2. Appointments can be booked online with all available slots easily shown. http://www.anyoccasionboutique.com/appointments. Each appointment will last 1.5 hours. For a longer appointment please book a VIP slot. We will be offering appointments Monday to Saturday 10am -5pm.
3. If you require an exclusive appointment we suggest visiting and pre booking your appointment for a weekday so we can accommodate you on our lower level.
4. We will have PPE available in store, including mandatory hand sanitiser & gloves, with face masks also available for those that wish to wear them. All staff will wear face masks if a customer requests this.
5. To limit contagion we are limiting customer entourage to 1 person. This must be strictly adhered to. We cannot accommodate larger party requests at this stage. Bridesmaids appointments will operate on a 1 in 1 out system. We are happy to provide our WiFi to any customers wishing to Zoom or FaceTime etc and think this is a great way to garner extra opinions whilst staying safe.
6. We are unable to offer our toilet facilities whilst the present guidelines are in place to keep our staff area a safe zone. We hope you understand. There are Public toilet facilities close by.
7. We will clean down between each appointment including fitting rooms and gowns will be steamed after tying to ensure sanitation. We cannot supply shoes for customers to try so please bring some heels with you if required.
8. Due to the nature of the bridal and occasion wear dresses we will assist you with fit when you are free of the fitting rooms , this will be done from behind and we will wear gloves and masks if required. Only the customer will be permitted in the fitting rooms. Staff will hang and sanitise outfits after each appointment. Garments will have a clear cover which can be wiped down following any browsing in store.
8. Alterations will begin again when necessary on a specified day, Appointments must be booked via the telephone 01892521177 Not via he online service. Our technicians will wear PPE in all instances.
9. We will offer payments as before and will still accept cash. Our payments can be made via our debit card machine, Apple Pay, paypal and Klarna (via your mobile). All terminals will be thoroughly cleaned after each use.
We have missed all our customers and cannot wait to welcome many new ones, we will continue to offer our fabulous service under difficult circumstances but if we all work together your celebrations will be all the more special.
We can still be reached…
We are aware that many customers have outfits on order or that are stored in the boutique. Please rest assured that all gowns are completely safe and will be ready for you when required. Until we reopen please continue to email any enquiries. Bear with us on the opening week as we anticipate many phone calls. Leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
All orders will be despatched as soon as we are able but as before Lockdown there may be delays in production whilst everything returns to the new normal. Our incredible designers are working tirelessly to ensure minimal disruption.
Change of date…
Our hearts go out to our customers who are affected by the cancellation of weddings & we wish to assure you that we are available for any queries in relation to your orders. This is an emotionally upsetting time but please remember to patient with us. We fully intend to continue to offer you our top notch service as soon as we are able.
Most importantly please notify us by email of any change or postponements of occasion dates. this enables us to effectively manage your order and ensure priority delivery to those required.
We will keep all customers updated on their order status and are happy to answer any queries via email or phone once we re-open.
We also understand that many potential customers with summer & Autumn events may wish to order online. To this end we are extending our 7 day return return policy to 20 days. Customers can purchase any gown online for a full refund if returned within 20 days of receipt. For Condici or wedding gown requirements please email the boutique at email@example.com.
We will also offer our alteration service as we would instore, to all customers with online purchases, once our alteration service is reinstated.. (Please note that Alterations are an additional cost.)
We will despatch all online orders weekly..
Please note that lead times with our “made to order” products may be extended. For any details please email us. We are also available for any advice with measurements and sizing. Please allow a minimum or 16 weeks for Made to Order garments.
Again we ask that our existing customers keep us updated of any cancellations or postponements to occasion dates During the COVID-19 crisis. We also ask that customers bear with us in response to individual queries relating to existing orders. We understand you may be anxious but we are working hourly with suppliers for updates and are on top of the evolving situation.
We will keep customers updated with potential delays or issues.
We will not be offering any refunds in accordance with our terms and conditions for garments/accessories already purchased or ordered, regardless of cancellation of occasion or postponement.
The team at Any Occasion wish good health to all customers past present and future. These are unprecedented times and we must be kind to each other. We are all in this together and we are here to help with anything we can.